**My Fourth Grade Extras List**
Sonlight has a lot of historical fiction. Luckily, we like historical fiction around here, but I also want to read some books that aren't necessarily linked to the history period we are studying. These are a few of the titles that I hope to read with him.
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- The Children of Greene Knowe
- Swallows and Amazons
- The Indian in the Cupboard
- Math Mammoth Games - Each chapter of our Math Mammoth curriculum includes links to lots of online games that go with the concepts introduced in that chapter. When we get to a new chapter, I email him the list and he plays a few each week.
- Mathtacular Levels 3 & 4- Fun, if a bit corny, math videos that are great for review and reinforcement.
- Moneywise Kids game. I am also debating Family Math and plan to check it out from the library this week to review at home.
History ExtrasCore D is all about American History, so there are a ton of fun supplements, but I limited this list to things we already own.
- Liberty Kids and/or The Story of Us, both available on Netflix. I am also collecting a list of other documentaries that might be good to watch. He loves documentaries!
- Activity books for project ideas, but only if he shows interest: More than Moccasins, Colonial Kids, Revolutionary War Days, and Pioneer Days.
- Coloring Pages- These might be good to have on hand for those long read-aloud sessions (or for little sis!).
- And the best supplement of all....trips to historic sites! We live in New England, so we can easily visit many early American history sites in person!
Okay, on to finish up planning for the older two...with a post to come soon!